Bubba’s Does Catering
At Bubba’s Cooks Country, we make everything from scratch using our own recipes; in fact most of them are family secrets. We put our time and money in our food, not in fancy locations and decors, so our food is not only authentic, there’s always plenty of it on the plate for everyone to enjoy.
Whether you’re dining in, driving thru, or you’d like us to cater a special event for you, you’ll be sure to get a quality meal from us every time.
Because we prepare our full menu in our restaurant everyday (unlike specialty catering companies which start and stop depending on business), you can count on us for competitive pricing for catering services since we can easily add your needs to our daily food production.
Where’s the set catering menu?
We don’t have any set menus because we create custom menu options for you based on your budget and event needs. We’ll work with you on not only the options for food, but also on picking the level of service appropriate for your occasion.
However, you don’t need to worry if you’re not sure what you want – we work hard to make ordering from us as easy as possible, and our management has plenty of experience and ideas to share. Our friendly folks are equally at home servicing a corporate function or church social. Big or small, we’ll feed you all.
We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to make your next event that much better.
Here are some facts you’ll want to know about Bubba’s Cooks Country catering:
- You have a choice of either boxed meals or meals served buffet style
- You need a minimum order of $300 to deliver catering
- Full payment is due at time of event
- We need two days’ notice to book a catering
- Gratuity will be added at a rate that depends on what services you choose, but don’t worry, we’ll tell you what this is up front
- If you’re tax exempt, we’ll need a tax exempt form faxed to us